BULK ORGANIC BARLEY WHOLE (JAU)
• Rich in Many Beneficial Nutrients
• Reduces Hunger and May Help You Lose Weight
• Improves Digestion
• Reduce Your Risk of Gallbladder Surgery
• May Help Lower Cholesterol
• May Reduce Heart Disease Risk
• May Protect Against Diabetes
Barley is primarily a cereal grain popularly known as jau in India. It is the fourth most important cereal crop after rice, wheat and maize. It's converted into malt to use for various food preparations. Description: Barley is widely used for food and fodder.
Barley is widely used for food and fodder. Major uses of barley are in the beer industry, food processing and feed manufacturing industries. With the rising demand for beer, the demand for barley is also picking up. Also, more than 90% of the world malt production comes from barley. Globally, some of the major producers of barley are the European Union, Russia, Ukraine, Canada, Australia and USA, forming about 75% of the world production.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.